Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Soooooooo......It goes like this.........

Losing weight is hard work. If you have ever struggled with it you understand where I am coming from. I have gained and lost weight over the years. So this time I changed the food I was eating. I watched some really amazing videos that changed the way I saw food. I will try to link these a bit later! Reading labels, ingredient list and cutting out fast food items (they are really bad for you)were simple things to do! I started eating mostly organic or natural based foods and started cooking real foods the whole foods idea really works for me. More info on cooking for real eating a bit later. I even gave up my favorite diet soda this step was really hard but it had to be done. These are a few simple things I did in 2010 to lose weight...Like I said in 2010 I lost about 50 pounds. To me that statement alone is simply overwhelming!!!

1 comment: